Kiddo before Throwing 1st Pitch at NSU Colonels game
I’m Shaping Up; Week 8
Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Sacramento, Charlotte, New Orleans
My cross-country excursion last week threatened to break my efforts right open. I returned at o.2lbs heavier than I left. Yes, 0.2lbs! I even spent time in a small hotel gym on a loud and unstable treadmill. Most importantly, I ate smart and in moderation. I did give in on the flight from San Fran to Charlotte and accepted the kind hostess’s offer for pretzels though.
Here’s to holding each other accountable when the couch looks inviting and the snacks endless.
– 213.2 lbs (Strayed off strict diet, but maintained principles of healthy eating)
– Hotel gym twice but stayed active during the days.
– Traveled with a group of cops from across the country, and despite the hazing for avoiding carbs, I did okay.
– Overall, a break even week, and truly looking forward to returning to my strategic eating.
UNO Ring & BP
– Taking that ring off at will, and without the bloody knuckle! BP getting cozy in the 130s range. Consistency.
No Cheeze at the Golden Gate Bridge
Monday – Sunday Goals:
– Return to pre-planned meals.
– Weight at 212 lbs (I think once I restart the program and exercise, I’ll be back on track)
– Add more endurance training. I’ve enjoyed resistance training after several years away from it while training for cycling and triathlon.
How are your efforts going? Don’t just read this and dismiss it. Make a commitment today. You have peer support, CopsAlive.com expertise, and a champion fitness advisor all ready to help.