Five Stones People
Statement of Faith and Religious Purpose
1. The board of Five Stones Church, 501c3 religious nonprofit are followers of Jesus Christ.
2. The board believes that Jesus Christ requires that all His followers strive to live their lives in a manner
that is consistent with the precepts and doctrines of their faith, which are grounded solely in the Bible.
3. The board therefore seek to operate Five Stones Church in accordance with the principles of
their faith and strive to make all business decisions according to biblical principles.
4. In light of the board’s faith, Five Stones Church exists to bring glory to God and share His
truth with its employees, customers, and community by serving them according to principles that
honor and glorify Him.
5. To this end, Five Stones Church seeks always to fulfill Jesus’ command to love our neighbors
as ourselves and to do unto others as we would have done unto us by serving our customers with love
6. Five Stones Church wants its service to the community to bear witness to its board’s faith in Christ, and also to Christ’s Lordship over its board’s lives. Therefore, as Five Stones Church engages in expression, it intentionally communicates messages that promote aspects of its board’s beliefs, or at least messages that do not violate those beliefs.
For this reason, Five Stones Church reserves the right to deny a request for services that would require it to engage in or host expression that violates its board’s religious beliefs. Therefore, while Five Stones Church primary function is to deliver excellent biblical-centered resources to the Christian community, it also seeks to evangelize nonbelievers who seek Christian information.
7. The board of Five Stones Church will prioritize the above religious, ethical, and moral principles regardless of the impact on profit.